Thursday, June 25, 2009

Earn - Survey Savvy

Join Survey Savvy - take surveys - get paid.

Survey Savvy is a legitimate survey site. Its not an offer site or a trial site. Saturday I took a screener survey and was chosen to participate in a survey that pays $60.00. For five days, I have to fill out a "Breakfast Diary" and at the end, the sponsor of the survey is supposed to pay me $60. Not bad. There are some other survey invites in my inbox that I am going to check out right now.

Obviously, you are not going to qualify for every survey, but the screener surveys are brief - you don't have to spend 25 minutes filling it out only to be told you didn't qualify as on some sites (I'm talking to you OTX).

Click here to sign up and get Survey Savvy invites delivered to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment