Saturday, May 23, 2009

Earn - Tiny Tip #2: Be Organized

Be organized

Use index cards, paper, a spreadsheet or any method you choose, but be sure use some kind of system to keep track of what you have done.

For instance:
Email accounts & passwords
Sites you signed up for along with login ID, email you used to sign up, & password
Payout amount (minimum you need to earn before you can request payment)
Fine print - note any *fine print* such as fees for receiving payments, etc.
Earnings (it's interesting to compare time spent vs. $ earned)
Completed offers - don't waste time completing offers at multiple sites. Keep track!

Learn from my mistakes: When I started, I was signing up all over the place. I was trying to use the same login/password combo at all of them, but sometimes I didn't. What a disaster! I finally started keeping track in a spreadsheet and then my computer died. I had no backup, so it's back to square one for me!


Post #2 in a series of 6 of tips for beginners to earning money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment