Monday, May 25, 2009

Earn - Tiny Tip #5: Research

Research

This tip goes with "Be Efficient" tip #6. Check other people's blogs for sites that have ACTUALLY paid out money to them. Not what they earned and have credit for; find out which sites paid money. Because this is what this is all about. We're not in this to build up never ending credit on some site with no hope of ever getting paid. We want the money!

The only sites that I have received actual cash from are the following: Esearch.com, DollarSurveys.net, and YouData.com. I signed up for tons of sites. As I revisit them, I'll post some details on each.

Esearch - I've earned $4.00 to date on two surveys. I think Esearch sends out a screener survey and if you qualify, they send you the paid survey to take. The invitations come infrequently, but if they invite you to take the survey, you know you have a pretty good shot at qualifying to complete it. (Unlike LOTS of other sites that will tell you 3/4 of the way through that you 'don't meet the criteria'.) I love this site because they pay directly into your Paypal account without having to accumulate a minimum amount.

DollarSurveys.net - I've earned approximately $20.00 from them completing surveys and offers. I love this site because they pay $1 per completed survey right into your Paypal account. Payment is usually about a week after completion. There are some cons with this site as there can be a high failure rate for completing the surveys. You aren't going to meet the criteria and be able to finish every survey and get paid, which ends up being time wasted. But, overall, this is a great site.

YouData.com - This is another site that I love because there is so little work involved and I LOVE the concept. Since Feb 09, I've earned about $10.00 from this site, just from clicking and looking at other websites. For more info, please visit FrugalRIMama's blog. She did a nice write up on YouData.

In tip #6, "Be efficient" I have included a few sites that I would recommend as "starter" sites.

Learn from my mistakes: I CANNOT stress this one enough. Shop around, look for proof of payments, watch out for high payout requirements. Sign up for one or two and then STOP. Concentrate your efforts with those two sites to start. Expand to more later if you want, but start small. Free offers & surveys can take 15-20 minutes each to complete. You won't always get credit for completed free offers. So don't spread yourself thin. Spend your time on one (or two) site(s) to maximize your earnings potential. Visit FrugalRIMama's blog to start your research. She writes up sites, shows the credits she has earned on her homepage and also posts proof of payments received.

Post #5 in a series of 6 of tips for beginners to earning money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment